Monday 26 August 2013

Hiatus

I've decided to take a temporary break from my Weekly Inspirations posts and from blogging regularly. I'm definitely not abandoning ship but life is just too crazy right now. I might post occasionally if the inspiration hits but at the moment that is not very often! I'm still studying-my last paper so I can get my Certificate in Literature and Services for Children and Young People and I'm finding it is taking a lot of time and brain power. I'm definitely still committed to blogging and will start up again in late October. I'll miss posting my thoughts on here for the next couple of months but am looking forward to coming back refreshed and ready to go! The cute picture is my animal alter-ego waving goodbye (temporarily).

P.S.I'll still be active on Twitter so feel free to chat me up ;) @JuliadeRuiter

1 comment: