Friday 12 July 2013

Weekly Inspiration ~ 8-12 July

Positive quotes gallery:
I recently discovered this great website with heaps of positive and motivational quotes which I've found have really resonated with me.


Castle Hill:
Last weekend I stayed at Lake Lyndon Lodge and we made an afternoon trip to Castle Hill. It was the only time it didn't rain during the whole weekend so I took the opportunity to snap a couple of pics. Here is my favourite ( taken with my iPhone so quality isn't amazing)


Into the River:
This blog post by Emma Neale perfectly describes how I and probably many other librarians feel about this controversial book.



As always, I'd love to hear what has been inspiring you this week. Just leave a comment here on the blog or send me a tweet @JuliadeRuiter



No comments:

Post a Comment